Thursday, April 28, 2011

M&M, Me, Toilet

I can officially not fall asleep if I feel that I am the least bit hungry. For example, I was in the blackout stages of sleep and I kept waking to tthis haunting feeling that I neede an M&M. I finally just got up and indulged with a Ritz cracoer thrown  in here or there. There is nothing normal about this and it teoubles me to think that my eating habits are showing up in my sleep. For all I know I'm eating in my sleep, just standing at the kitchen counter pigging out in the wee hours of the morning. To add to the sad fact that I need to eat to sleep, I also need to have an empty bladder. It will dive me to insanity if I do not pee before I lay down. I guess there ar e consequences to that too.
I dont't throw a fit over my husband leaving the toilet seat up, it really doesn't bother me at home because it's just us and I have better things to complain about currently. But last night is a different story. I cannot use the master bedroom's bathroom toilet because the inards need fixing, so I walked down the hall to the other bathroom, not turning on the light because that would send a wake up signal to my brain. Last time I visited that toilet the sea was down and in the ready to use position. In pitch blakc, we can be a little off. I'm glad i was becasue my husband didn't put the seat down and that left me half way in the holea I barely survived that incident thanks to midnight grogginess. Needless to say, the light had to go on and anger ensued. I guess I am doing good though. After a year of marriage and not being bothered by the toilet seat not being restored to the natural position, I have only had one close call.

No comments:

Post a Comment